We pride ourselves for making you feel as comfortable as you would in your own home. The moment you join our practice, you become part of our family!
Our sedation dentistry treatment options in Burlington can help to accommodate to patient who:
- Need more than one procedure within a single appointment
- Are unable to sit still for long periods of time
- Have overly sensitive teeth
- Have a dentist phobia
- Have gag reflexes that are easily triggered
- Prefer to be relaxed throughout dental procedures
- Have pain in their back, neck and / or shoulders
- Would prefer to not remember their dental procedure (Amnesia through sedation)
This form of sedation is best if you are the type to get anxiety from going to the dentist. Your dentist will only use medication approved by the Royal College of Dental Surgeon to help you relax during dental treatment. Patients are usually awake but relaxed and will not feel any pain.
Our Dentist and office are certified to perform IV Sedation Dentistry.
Local Anesthetic comes in a form of medicine that our dentists use to numb a part of your mouth so you do not feel any pain during treatment.
Nitrous Oxide is a safe and effective sedative agent that is mixed with oxygen and inhaled through a small mask that fits over your nose to help you relax. It is offered by your dentist to help make you more comfortable during treatment.
Ready to find out more?
Speak to one of our dentists or visit us today. We would love to hear from you!